dmmannin
This will be a short post because the trademarked National Novel Writing Month Guilt Monkeys hover over me whenever I'm on the computer and my fingers are not churning out another 1,000 words.

The novel is progressing well, I suppose, with the exception being the lack of plot...and the presence of...Harlequin paperback...characteristics.

My characters lack depth and are boring and I have to work up the nerve to still CARE about their dismal lives, which is harder than it should be. Whatever.

I can't wait for this month to be over.
1 Response
  1. kmanning Says:

    Is the goal to write a good novel, or a 50,000 word novel....less emphasis on the good?...or just to finish this year? I admire your dedication...you seem to really want to finish this time. You should do something completely off the wall and unexpected w/ your characters to liven it all up. XOXOXO